No products in the cart.
Rotate Medical Durable Tactical Tourniquet Outdoor Military Army First Aid Strap Buckle
1. The Combat Application Tourniquet is a true one-handed tourniquet that completely occludes arterial and venous blood flow of an extremity in the event of a traumatic wound with significant haemorrhage.
2. Combat Application Tourniquets are one of the simplest ways to stem blood flow from a limb in an emergency, and are now on widespread issue most troops on active deployments.
3. Combat Application Tourniquets uses a windlass system with a free moving internal band to provide true circumferential pressure to the extremity.
4. Once tightened and bleeding has stopped, the windlass is locked in place.
5. A velcro strap is then applied for further securing of the windlass during casualty evacuation.
Quickly controls life-threatening extremity bleeding
6. The design of the medical tourniquet to perform in all weather conditions
7. Buckle design for great practicality
8. For military use, medical assistance, tactics
9. Easy to clean and re-usable.
Item Type: Tourniquet
Material: nylon + Velcro
Size: About 92cm long x 4cm wide
Weight: 70 g
1 X Tourniquet
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on
website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.