No products in the cart.
Ontario Knife Company Chimera Tactical
Ontario Knife Company has a long history of making high quality tactical knives and tools, including fighting knives and machetes that have seen combat in WWII, Korea, Vietnam, the Gulf War, and through to the present conflicts facing the United States. OKCs new tactical products include the OKC Chimera, the M11 EOD (an explosive ordinance disposal knife specifically designed for the US Army), the reintroduced SP5 Bowie knife and the Orange SP16. Manufactured in the U.S.A.
– Overall Length: 13.625 in (34.608 cm)
– Blade Length: 8.25 in (21 cm)
– Material: 1095 Carbon Steel
– Hardness: 54-56 HRC
– Handle Material: Kraton
– Sheath Material: Kraton & Polypropylene
– Country of Origin: U.S.A.